Website design and what else I do need
A lot of web designers will make you believe that a pretty looking website is enough for achieving an online success. There point is that when a customer comes to your website, they should like what you present to them. I do not argue with this point, however you should ask yourself the following:
1. What would bring visitors to my website: Although you may have a very good Cheap Web Design, but you should also consider what would bring those customers to your website. Is it just the design or there are other aspects of the website design that your cheap website designer should concentrate on. The challenge for modern website designers is to come up with a web site design that is not only attractive to visitors but also to Search Engines like Google and yahoo. Most of your visitors will come from these two search engines. A good cheap website developer will develop a web design that will be both attractive to a naked eye and search engine technologies.
2. How would I retain customer attention: With a good website design, you may excite the customer momentarily as they visit your company website. However, after those initial moments what will keep the customer interested in your website? A customer spends time on your website if they find enough information on the website. The content of the website should excite them. It should not just offer them sales but should also educate them. This can also ensure that the customers will return to your website in future.
3. How do customers navigate: There is no point in having information on the website if customers can’t find it. A good Cheap Website Designer will ensure that the cheap web design is user friendly and navigable. Visitors should easily find the information on your website without any problems. A good rule of thumb is that no information should be more than 3 clicks away on your website.
4. Can people contact me easily: Another aspect of a website design that many web developers and cheap web designers do not concentrate on is your contact details. I suggest that your contact details should be easily visible on your website. Make sure you provide your phone, fax, email and physical address. This helps in generating trust between you and your customer.
5. Do we need a Content Management System: If your budget approves for it and you want to maintain your website yourself and update information regularly with contacting the website development company or your web developer, you should get a Content Management System. A CMS is a website application that allows you to manage your website without any knowledge of cheap website development. This allows you to keep the information updated on your website and provides a professional look to your website.