Some weight loss TIPS…
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water each day – this helps flush your body of impurities and fat. You can also substitute a few glasses of water for green or herbal tea.
- Break up your meals into 5 or 6 smaller ones – this will help speed up your metabolism and keep you from getting too hungry in between meals.
- Increase your fruit and vegetable intake – these are packed with vitamins.
- Decrease your fat intake – try for no more than 20 grams per day.
- Exercise for 30 minutes each day – take a walk, or play a game with your kids. Just get moving.
- Find a hobby – take up knitting or painting to keep your hands busy.
- Don’t eat that late night snack – Try not to eat for at least 2 hours before going to bed.
- Listen to your body – your body will tell you when it is full, hungry, stressed, tired. Learn the signs and obey what your body is telling you.
- Increase your fiber – choose whole grain pasta and bread.
- Cleanse and detoxify – this may be the most important. Rid your body of harmful toxins and chemicals, while allowing it to function normally.
You may also like...