Challenging Questions (Answers)
I have posted some question under post “Challenging Questions” but nobody will give any response on it… so i decide to put answers of these seventeen question.
HERE ARE THE ANSWERS
- Google is written in Asynchronous java-script and XML, or its acronym Ajax ..
- Yet Another Hierarchy of Officious Oracle
- ADIDAS- All Day I Dream About Sports
- Satellite Television Asian Region
- Industrial credit and Investments Corporation of India
- A baker’s dozen consists of 13 items – 1 more than the items in a normal dozen
- That match was abandoned after people heard the news of Indira Gandhi being killed.
- Rabindranath Tagore who wrote national anthem for two different countries one is Indian’s National anthem and another one is for Bangladesh- (Amar Sonar**Bangla)
- Goodbye comes from the ex-pression: ‘god be with you’.
- Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu is none other Mother Teresa.
- South Korea ..
- Because 007 is the ISD code for Russia (or the USSR , as it was known during the cold war)
- Geoffrey Boycott
- John Traicos
- George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, and Abraham Lincoln
- Lesotho surrounded from all sides by South Africa …