Best web designing tools & resources to improves your designing skills
Now days there are tons of tools and resources are avail on internet for Web designers. Most of the tools and resources are confusing and hard to use.
- Photoshop – Adobe Photoshop or Photoshop is an image editing program developed and published by Adobe. It is useful for web designers for improving their work efficiency. It has some unique features like layers with masks, color spaces, ICC profiles, transparency, text, alpha channels and spot colors, clipping paths, and duotone settings. You can also apply many color contrast and formats.
- Dream weaver – Dream weaver is a web development tool and HTML Editor originally developed by Macromedia and now owned by Adobe. It is ideal for web designers. It supports many web technologies like PHP, Cold Fusion, CSS, Java Script and ASP.NET.
- Flash – Flash is widely used popular method for adding animation and advertisement to web pages or websites. Using Flash Animation you can also appeal your message to lay man. It helps to improve visibility of your web page or website.
- Illustrator – Adobe Illustrator is vector graphic editor. It has been developed and marketed by Adobe. It has certain features which are useful to web designers for like Text Settings, Additional Fonts, Bi-directional Text flow, Dictionary and Hyphenation Module and Import/Export Options for ME characters.
- XHTML – XHTML stats for Extended Hyper Text Markup Language. It is the extended version of HTML and it also works with Html and xml syntax. XHTML also provides extended support from other XML- based languages.
- CSS Edit – CSS Edit is Powerful style sheet editor. It has wide range of features such as previewing anything faster.
- Fireworks – Fireworks is a Vector Graphic and bitmap editor tool. It has some extended functionality such as Hierarchical Layers, Smart Guides, Image Optimization, 9 Slice scaling and States.
- Yslow for Firebug – Yslow is Firefox add-on integrated with FireBug Web Development tool. It analyzed current stats of web page according to that it offers suggestion for improving web page’s performance and also provides performance analysis.
- Browser Shots – Browser Shot is free open source online service which enables to generate screenshots of your web page or website in different browsers. It’s useful for checking cross browser capability.
- ColorZilla – ColorZila is Firefox add-on that helps in analyzing Webpage DOM’s Color and creates corresponding palette. It also supports in different languages like Indonesian, Korean and Norwegian.
Hope this article will help you to enhance designing skills and efficiency with this web designing tools and resources.
Naseer Ahmad Mughal, a freelance developer and owner of VisdomSoft is Web Development Company. We focuses on exceedingly qualitative, timely delivered and cost-effective offshore software development services. We have rich experience in providing offshore software development and project management capabilities with strict quality principles which ensures us to develop solutions, which provides uniqueness over your competitors.