Skip to content
Questions you can never answer… Can anyone?
- Why doesn’t Tarzan have a beard?
- Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are flat?
- Why do banks charge a fee on ‘insufficient funds’ when they know there is not enough?
- What is the speed of darkness?
- Why is it that people say they ‘slept like a baby’ when babies wake up every two hours?
- If the temperature is zero outside today and it’s going to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold will it be?
- Do married people live longer than single ones or does it only seem longer?
- How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?
- Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?
- Did you ever stop and wonder…… .
- Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, ‘I think I’ll squeeze these pink dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?’
- Who was the first person to say, ‘See that chicken there… I’m gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its bum.’
- Why do toasters always have a setting so high that could burn the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?
- Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?
- Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don’t point to their bum when they ask where the bathroom is?
- Why does your Obstetrician, Gynaecologist leave the room when you get undressed if they are going to look up there anyway?
- Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They’re both dogs!
If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
- If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?
- If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
- Why do the Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?
Stop singing and read on………
- Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?
- Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog’s face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him on a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?
- Does pushing the elevator button more than once make it arrive faster?
- Do you ever wonder why you gave me your e-mail address in the first place?
You may also like...