Meaning of Rose Colors
I have read this somewhere and noted it for future use. Let me know if someone else have more to contribute to this list.
- Black Roses signify Death
- Coral Rose conveys desire
- Lavender Roses symbolize love at first sight and enhancement
- Orange Roses indicate enthusiasm, desire and fascination
- Pink (Deep) says Thank You
- Pink (Light) Rose conveys admiration, gentleness, grace, gladness, joy and sweetness
- Pink Rose carry the message of happiness, gracefulness and gentleness
- Red Roses symbolize sincere Love, Respect, Courage & Passion
- Red (Dark) Rose reveals unconscious beauty
- Red (Single) means "I Love You"
- Red & White Roses together signify unity
- Single Rose in any color expresses simplicity and gratitude
- White Roses express Purity/heavenly, secrecy, silence, innocence and charm
- White (Bridal) Rose symbolizes a happy love
- Yellow Roses indicate joy, gladness, friendship and "I Care"
- Yellow Rose with Red Tip indicates friendship falling in Love
The description after the color indicates how you feel about the person to whom you are sending the rose. By the way, black does not always mean that you wish the recipient to be dead; it can also be a wish for your own death, perhaps if you just can’t live with the way the situation stands.