How to Hide Secret Documents in image
I have tested this in Microsoft Windows Server 2003, and works 110%. So, i would like to share this with you people. I hop you people enjoy this.
You will need the following…
# Windows OS ( except Win 98 )
# Basic Knowledge of the Command Prompt
- Gather your image and the files you wish to lodge into it. Here I have a textfile.txt which I will hide inside my hide.jpg.
- Add the files you want to hide into a new RAR archive. (so textfile.rar created newly)
- Open Command Prompt and go to the folder where your files are located, e.g., ‘C:\myFiles’.
- At command prompt type ‘copy /b hide.jpg + textfile.rar newfile.jpg’ (without quotes).
(hide.jpg is the picture I want to show, textfile.rar is the file to be hidden, and newfile.jpg is the file which contains both.)
- Now test the newfile.jpg by double clicking it, and verifying it still opens.
- Now try opening that same newfile.jpg file from menu: file->open of WinRar. It will show the original hidden file textfile.txt.
Thank You Aamir!
Great trick…thanks for sharing