Job Interview – Honest HR Question-Answers
If we were to Honestly reply to all the HR Questions they would go something like this
- Why did you apply for this job?
I have applied for many jobs along with this and you called me now.
- Why do you want to work for this company?
I have to work for some company who ever gives me a job, I don’t have any specific company in mind.
- Why should I hire you?
You have to hire some one, you may give me a try.
- What would you do if we hire you?
Well, it depends on my mindset but I will try to work on whatever is allotted to me.
- What is your biggest strength?
Basically, daring to join any company who pays me well, without thinking of the fate of company.
- What is your biggest weakness?
- What was your worst mistake, and how did you learn from it?
Joining my earlier company and learn that I need to jump to get more money, so I am here today!
- What accomplishments in your last position are you most proud of?
Had I accomplished any in my last position, why do I need to change my job? I could demand more and stay there.
- Describe a challenge you faced and how you overcame it?
Biggest challenge is answering the question “why are you looking for a change” and I started blabbering irrelevantly to overcome that.
- Why did you leave/ are you leaving your last job?
For the same reason why you left your earlier job… more money
- What do you want from this job?
If no work is given but keep giving good hikes
- What are your career goals and how do you plan to achieve them?
Make more money and for that keep jumping companies for every 2 yrs
- Did you hear of our company and what do you know of us?
Yeah, I know that you will ask this, I’ve gone through your website
- What is the salary expected and how do u justify that?
Well, no one will change job for the same salary, hence, give me 20% extra than what I am getting and that is unpublished industry standard (I know you will bargain on what ever I ask, hence, I have already hiked my current salary by 30%).