Too Good but Tough to Practice
- Apologizing doesn’t mean that (apologetic? ????) You are wrong and the other is right. It only means that you value the relationship more than your ego….
- If everything is going according to your wish, then you are lucky…… If its not, then you are too lucky, because it is going according to Gods wish……
- Ever noticed your parents spend the first 18 months trying to make you stand up and talk….and the next 18 years trying to make you sit down and listen?
- Either walk as if you rule the world…. or, Walk as if you don’t mind who the hell rules the world…That’ s the attitude…Rock your life….
- Confidence never comes if we have all the answers, Be ready for all the questions… .Be bold to face the world….
- When you are depressed… When you are confused…. When you have been hurt the most…Don’t ever get carried away…rather just get in front of the mirror, and there you will find the right person who could actually help you get out of this….
- There is always a little truth behind every “just kidding” A little knowledge behind every “I don’t know” A little emotion behind “I don’t care”
- Two aspect of life: If we become too sentimental, it is too hard to lead life and if we become too practical, it is too tough to respect relations… ..
- No on in this world is afraid to speak the truth. They are afraid only about the consequences that are to be faced after speaking the truth.
- Truth of life: What is status?? “Spending money which we don’t have to buy things which we don’t need….To impress people whom we don’t know…”
You may also like...