Skip to content
Doubts – Unanswered
- If all the nations in the world are in debt (I am not joking. Even US has got debts), where did all the money go? (Weird).
- When dog food is new with improved tasting, who tests it? (to be given a thought).
- What is the speed of darkness? (Absurd).
- If the “black box” flight recorder is never damaged during a plane crash, why isn’t the whole airplane made out of that stuff? (very good thinking).
- Who copyrighted the copyright symbol? (who knows).
- Can you cry under water? (let me try).
- Why do people say, “you’ve been working like a dog” when dogs just sit around all day? (I think they meant something else).
- Why are the numbers on a calculator and a phone reversed? (God knows.)
- Do fish ever get thirsty? (let me ask and tell).
- Can you get cornered in a round room? (by ones eyes).
- What does OK actually mean?.
- Why do birds not fall out of trees when they sleep? (tonight I will stay and watch).
- What came first, the fruit or the color orange? (seed).
- What should one call a male ladybird? (No comments).
- If a person suffered from amnesia and then was cured would they remember that they forgot? (can somebody help).
- Can you blow a balloon up under water? (yes you can).
- Why is it called a “building” when it is already built? (strange isn’t it).
- If you were traveling at the speed of sound and you turned on your radio would you be able to hear it? (got to think scientifically) .
- If you’re traveling at the speed of light and you turn your headlights on, what happens? (I didn’t had a chance to try).
- Why is it called a TV set when theres only one? (very nice).
- If a person owns a piece of land do they own it all the way down to the core of the earth? (this is nice?).
- Why do most cars have speedometers that go up to at least 130 when you legally can’t go that fast on any road? (stupid, break the law).
You may also like...